IPMS 2024 Nationals LSP t-shirts group order is LIVE!!!

Ok folks - shirts are available to order as of now. The price is $23.23 USD for standard sizes, and $30.33 USD for extended and tall sizes, plus shipping. The prices are based on us ordering 40 shirts, so if we don't reach that goal, I will be on the hook for the difference, so help me out!! Follow this link - https://www.customink.com/g/mvm0-00cv-7f0w - and you can choose your size and pay directly, and it will be shipped directly to you by late June. The order is open until May 31, so please order by then.

In order to keep it as simple as possible, they are all black, Gildan Ultra Cotton, nice quality shirts. I ordered a 2XLT, and with shipping it was about 45 bucks, so not the cheapest in the world, but I had to do it this way to avoid spending a ton of time I don't have to do more custom options, sorry.

If you have any issues ordering, please let me know, and I'll try to get it sorted.

LSP1-FRONT.jpg

LSP1-BACK.jpg

8 hours ago, Lee White said:

Tried twice to buy, but clicking on the PayPal link takes me to totally unrelated links.

Very odd, I went through the checkout and it took me directly to Paypal. I did not have to click on any Paypal links at all. If anyone else has had this issue, please speak up.

On 5/5/2024 at 10:38 PM, BiggTim said:

Very odd, I went through the checkout and it took me directly to Paypal. I did not have to click on any Paypal links at all. If anyone else has had this issue, please speak up.

I’ll give it a shot on my iPad, maybe that will do it.

4 hours ago, Lee White said:

I’ll give it a shot on my iPad, maybe that will do it.

PM and let me know how it goes, Lee!

• 2 weeks later...