Recce Voodoo

Dandiego

Some more items in-progress.

Flaps. First version, some improvements needed. Re-printing a little thicker. Thin prints tend to curl/warp. I will thin the print on sandpaper when complete.

i0A4Et3.jpg

tDKHWVf.jpg

Fuel tanks. Some small modifications still needed.

shU7Ex3.jpg

8bhCsgE.jpg

Improved flaps printing now.

Dan

Posted (edited)

Tanks. This is my design. 3 parts glued together. I designed in a slot where the support/stiffener will be. Originally I printed the stiffener but it was so thin that it broke off. This is a better solution. Thin sheet plastic cut to size and glued in.

kMYHiEQ.jpg

BEP4yJQ.jpg

Final version of the flaps.

LAsouvX.jpg

Sc had not finished the wings when I requested them. The wing is solid, so I will have to cut out an opening and insert my own wheel wells. Not a pretty sight at first, but it all works out in the end. Rest assured that Sc will add all of the needed detail in this area.

6xZfUdA.jpg

ovaA24Q.jpg

tYtyzhM.jpg

Blue tape is cut to the exact shape of the flap well so that I can build the interior details.

Dan

Edited by Dandiego

Posted (edited)

Slow progress this week. Working on getting the intakes glued together and sanding out the step on the inside. Finicky to say the least. But I think I am there. I also removed part of the round part of the duct. You can't see this part of the duct when installed and it makes painting much easier.

SFQyeEg.jpg

AeqmPjd.jpg

Dan 

Edited by Dandiego