Dam Buster conversion set for the Border Lanc kit

europapete

Hi all, been looking to convert the Border Lanc kit to a Dambuster, and the Fischkopp set has been suggested. I am very weary of the facebook crap, are they a legit company/cottage industry guy? Is there a legit website ? ( not facebook). If so, how does one order? 

And if anyone connected with Fischkopp Models is reading.......I seriously suggest the company expands off fb, you will increase your credibility and gain more custoners. Get a regular genuine website. It is WAY more credible for a buisness. Regards, Pete in RI

Edited by europapete

Thanks Ivan, there is also a conversion kit from Iconicair for the same thing. As it stands right now, Iconicair will get my money because  (A) They have a regular website WITH an address and contact info. I know where they are. (B) They are not hiding on fb, with NO  company info. 

(C) I know people who have bought from Iconicair and been happy with the transaction. 

BUT, the Iconicair set is designed for the HKM kit, and their website lacks detailed info on the set, as it does all of their products. ANOTHER case of "get your ACT together! " and improve your marketing.......you will sell more product. 

Edited by europapete

So, from my perspective as a customer willing to throw money out there, Fischkopp looks to have a superior product from their fb page, but seriously lacks the international credibility simply because they do not have a website other than a fb page. No Thanks. Iconicair looks to have a reasonable product that will save me a ton of scratchbuilding, AND a credible website, BUT with virtually NO detailed info about their products. So, I feel caught between a rock and a hard place here. 

IF ANYONE HERE HAS A CONTACT WITH EITHER COMPANY, SHOW THEM THIS. I am the one in a thousand who raises their hand in a company meeting! lol! I want these guys to succeed! But as a customer who has had to dig WAY more than needed to find thier products and then being stymied by their own marketing incompetancy, it is really frustrating. I mean," here Guys! I am willing to throw money at you! " but both companys make it unessarily difficult. 

I've purchased hus FN-64 Lanc turret and it's very nice. I'm not on Facebook but it was all done through my wife's account and he is very good, super communication but he does have a day job so it takes time but I would definitely recommend his products.

Regards. Andy