Pussycat Zipper FINISHED

blackbetty

i really have a hard time finding vietnam area colour shots of the pit. the colour callouts on the italeri instructuions want me to paint the rear bulkhead red, is that correct?

as for the "pussycat" script, i have three options 1) order the caracal sheet (dont want to spend another 25$), 2) draw the script in illustrator and cut it out of solid white sheet with my roland (its actually pretty small and it might not work) or 3) depict the plane in an earlier stage where there was only the cat and no script

anyone use the caracal sheet and have the decal as leftover?

Edited by blackbetty

23 hours ago, blackbetty said:

i really have a hard time finding vietnam area colour shots of the pit. the colour callouts on the italeri instructuions want me to paint the rear bulkhead red, is that correct?

as for the "pussycat" script, i have three options 1) order the caracal sheet (dont want to spend another 25$), 2) draw the script in illustrator and cut it out of solid white sheet with my roland (its actually pretty small and it might not work) or 3) depict the plane in an earlier stage where there was only the cat and no script

anyone use the caracal sheet and have the decal as leftover?

Sent me a Pm with you adress, I've got one spare

.6J2Qr02.jpg

6 hours ago, blackbetty said:

since i am not a fan of open or removable parts, i affixed the two tailparts o the forward fuselage halves and closed the airbrakes and the gun doors

06.jpg

Good move to have the speedbrakes closed. My father used to fly them. He told me that they were always closed on the ground when parked (some sort of automated action, I believe). The only time they could be opened with the engine off is if external hydraulic power was applied by maintenance personnel.

ALF

1 hour ago, ALF18 said:

Good move to have the speedbrakes closed. My father used to fly them. He told me that they were always closed on the ground when parked (some sort of automated action, I believe). The only time they could be opened with the engine off is if external hydraulic power was applied by maintenance personnel.

ALF

Hey ALF !!!

"Long time - no see..."

How nice to find You here on LSP. Haven't been able to stay in contact with You over at "that other site" because I stepped on some-ones toes over there...

Hope to see some of Your work over here, accompanied by some of Your fantastic memoires. Still flying or are those day's gone...???

Kind regards,

Rudy, alias "SPOOKY"

P.S.:

Sim-flying doesn't count !   :lol:

Edited by Shujaa