B-24J/H Spotted Ass Ape

Effik

Assembly patterns are so crazy it's great to see someone do one! The "clown dots" are the best. fantastic work and certainly a conversation piece for people who look at it go "what the ...? I..." I have the B-24D which reminds me i need to finish it. The Hobby Boss B-24 is a mixed blessing but few others would do this beast at this scale and at least it fits together despite all... 

Thank you all for your hearth warming welcome!

6 hours ago, aircommando130 said:

That's awesome! Really big assembly ship! Don't worry

about the wing issue...it looks like a B-24. I have the D

model to build. Great job and welcome aboard.

Cheers...Ron

I have D version in box under my bed too waiting for assembly (there is the pun) as i plan to do lemon drop out of it.

30 minutes ago, Jboldt007 said:

Assembly patterns are so crazy it's great to see someone do one! The "clown dots" are the best. fantastic work and certainly a conversation piece for people who look at it go "what the ...? I..." I have the B-24D which reminds me i need to finish it. The Hobby Boss B-24 is a mixed blessing but few others would do this beast at this scale and at least it fits together despite all... 

And thats why i plan do to multiple of them. I already have the D planned, and maybe ill do 3rd lib or event 4th as i like the Little Gramper and Tubarao.
I had to make a little introduction text along with some photos to put near the model as i had too many question as to what substance i was abusing at the time. 
:D
Cheers!

2 hours ago, Effik said:

I had to make a little introduction text along with some photos to put near the model as i had too many question as to what substance i was abusing at the time. 
:D

Yep, been there, done that, know exactly how that feels.   I've done this one in 1/72 (many years ago now) and "Green Dragon" from the 389th in 1/48.  Great fun and yes, some photos near the model usually convince the unbelievers.