A-20G on lightning deal at SB

denders

4 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

I’m tempted, but still having two of their B-25’s still sitting in the box on the shelf, it makes no sense at all for me to go there. 

I get what your saying ,I'm kind of in the same position ,like what in the hell do I need more when I still have a hefty stash that ain't going down . However since when did this hobby make sense? Certainly not in my life time, I'm always afraid that if I don't get it then it'll go out of production then I'm stuck, it's happened more times than I like to think about , but I do get it.

20 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

I’m tempted, but still having two of their B-25’s still sitting in the box on the shelf, it makes no sense at all for me to go there. 

Ah but you definitely need one in your life, you know it makes sense. Its a great kit you know 

Regards. Andy 

5 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

Aww shucks…y’all had me convinced to go ahead and get one but now it’s back to full price. Darn it. 

See what I'm sayin' ? At least it's still available so ya got that and as ChuckD said it really is a great kit . Even at full price it's still a bargain like bang for the buck type thing. I've just started mine and true to form , it 's going to be an epic build. Come on man! just go and get it . I know like me ya need another kit like a hole in the head !