He-112 B-0 over Spain 1:48 LF Models

Kriss

Wheels put together and in the right colours, you can barely see but the tyre is not just black and in addition I marked the lettering on the tyre in white. If it goes well today the model will be finished. And tomorrow a gallery of the completed He-112 .

Os4HZqM.jpg

And managed to finish another model, the last workshop photo showing the Heinkel He-112 B-0 model flown by Pilot Cpt. Isaac Arroniz Larios, 1942, Nador, Spain. In summary this LF Models model was built without any problems, the masks for the cockpit cover as well as the camouflage fitted perfectly. It was necessary to glue the protruding parts of the mask with Tamiya tape, but this is normal. The 3D parts fit very well and made the work easier, but if you prefer to scratch around, you can skip the purchase. Disadvantages? There are two, and that's not really to say minuses. The first is the instrument panel, which is correct in the model, but I miss the clocks and have to do something myself. And the second is the pilot's belts and they are also not in the kit but they are from EDUARD. So these two things were missing for me to be completely happy with the construction of the Heinkal He-112. I invite you to the gallery.

iOFofPW.jpg

rqNphN5.jpg

1MQXmvb.jpg

UY7pIfX.jpg

mSkI2uF.jpg

KIJDtrl.jpg 

KIJDtrl.jpg

Edited by Kriss

• 2 weeks later...