Andy is at it again

VIPER0177

38 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

I'm hoping for a Pak 40 and a JS-2.

As I recall, he said the next 2 would be Brit and American. Can't recall if he specified WWII or not. I hoping for a Cromwell. The US tank? Well, he said no Shermans, but if its not WWII, then who knows? An M24 or an M48??? M113? Could be an early M3 Stuart, which could have lots of schemes. Could be an M3 Lee/Grant. We shall see tomorrow

I hope for the sake of Andy and the continued release of 1/16 armor that these are bigger sellers than I can see them being. A misstep in this scale with the kind of investment he must have to make to get these made  doesn't leave a lot of room for less than stellar sales. That's why its a bit surprising to me he went with these, when there are so many other subjects that he could have went with that would be pretty much assured successes, many of which have already been mentioned and wished for in previous posts.  Maybe the Achilles, with VVSS suspension and 17lb gun, gives hope of a Firefly on down the line, and perhaps the M10 the same for VVSS Shermans. I look on the bright side, this leaves me money to buy either or both of the SdKfz 251's coming out from Das Werk and Trumpeter

Edited by eoyguy

I am going to get one of those - had my hopes up that is was actually going to be two different AFV´s and not "just" a US and British version of the same. Maybe I misunderstood something in the teasers..

If it is priced the same as his previous kits I think it is great value for money. The Tiger and Sherman are very nicely detailed kits.

When will I find the time.... :hmmm:

/Niels

Edited by Zola25