Op Telic Tornado

scott_t

and I just ordered a Gr.1A/Gr.4A conversion from Jet Passion Scale Models which now opens the door on doing the one Gr.4A option on the sheet ..... "Scud Hunters" ...... Ill figure it out as I get closer to decals.  decisions....decisions.....

21 minutes ago, scott_t said:

and I just ordered a Gr.1A/Gr.4A conversion from Jet Passion Scale Models which now opens the door on doing the one Gr.4A option on the sheet ..... "Scud Hunters" ...... Ill figure it out as I get closer to decals.  decisions....decisions.....

How were you able to order from them?  I’d love to get their 1/32 TERMA pods.

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

How were you able to order from them?  I’d love to get their 1/32 TERMA pods.

Hi Dave ...... I contacted Eduardo via Facebook Messenger.  I had a previous order with the RAF Fuel Tanks and a couple of the TERMA Pods ..... all really nice and the detail is terrific. On Messenger he goes by "Jet Passion Scale Models".

He told me a couple of days ago that they are working on a RAPTOR pod.

59 minutes ago, scott_t said:

Hi Dave ...... I contacted Eduardo via Facebook Messenger.  I had a previous order with the RAF Fuel Tanks and a couple of the TERMA Pods ..... all really nice and the detail is terrific. On Messenger he goes by "Jet Passion Scale Models".

He told me a couple of days ago that they are working on a RAPTOR pod.

Thanks.  I guess I’ll have to wait until someone gets them in stock because I won’t use FB or FB messenger to order anything.  Aero Spezial Modellbauversand is OOS on the pod, but BNAmodelworld has it.

Edited by Dave Williams

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

Thanks.  I guess I’ll have to wait until someone gets them in stock because I won’t use FB or FB messenger to order anything.  Aero Spezial Modellbauversand is OOS on the pod, but BNAmodelworld has it.

I saw that BNA Model World has a stock of Jet Passion's products. I have ordered from them multiple times and everything has always made to me in Maryland surprisingly fast than expected.

3 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

I ordered the TERMA pod and BOL rails from BNA and the Italian and German enhanced BOZ pods from Germany.  Hopefully they get the newer stuff in too.

Let us know how those enhanced BOZ pods look when you get them.

Just to show I have started .......using the Eduard landing gear bay set, the exterior set, and some pieces from the interior set. I also have the ResKit exhausts, Red Fox Studios GR.4 cockpit set, and Master Casters seats. I have other aftermarket items that I'll identify as we go along.

Thanks for looking

-Scott

o8ZYNv.jpg

qMb7yg.jpg