New KFIR C2 and C7 Conversions

dustiepal

I must also be lucky then - mine are also underway. I just forgot to order the External Tanks as well :rolleyes:

I asked 2-3 weeks back when they expected to ship, and they informed me that they were making sets as quickly as possible but were a little overwhelmed by the demand

/Niels

1 hour ago, Zola25 said:

... were a little overwhelmed by the demand

Now that is what I call good news. Let's wish them good health and a steady hand to satisfy customers demand and to earn some well-deserved money! :goodjob:

Regards

- dutik

• 2 weeks later...

My C2 set did indeed arrived to-day - Wow is all I can say. All pieces are 3D printed and are good as anything JetMads have produced. The nose piece in particular is a work of art , and yes pics to follow!

The Decal sheet on it's own is brilliant with markings for IAF C2s and C7s as well as Ecuadorian and Columbian aircraft including an All Black C12 which looks Very interesting !. One nice inclusion I wasn't expecting were masks for the IAF Yellow/Black ID Bands on the Wings and Tails 

All in all a superb 2023 conversion set that pretty sets the standard for other sets , and Thierry I do hope you'll get a chance to get your hands on a set , you'll love it 

Now who's got a cheap Mirage IIIE kit they're not using?

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

Not sure what’s going on my order.  Got the tracking number two weeks ago, and tracking shows nothing except “label created” since them.

It looked like that for mine as well until it suddenly registered as "In Transit" - its a long way from Mexico with modern postal services apparently..

/Niels

8 hours ago, Scotsman said:

My C2 set did indeed arrived to-day - Wow is all I can say. All pieces are 3D printed and are good as anything JetMads have produced. The nose piece in particular is a work of art , and yes pics to follow!

The Decal sheet on it's own is brilliant with markings for IAF C2s and C7s as well as Ecuadorian and Columbian aircraft including an All Black C12 which looks Very interesting !. One nice inclusion I wasn't expecting were masks for the IAF Yellow/Black ID Bands on the Wings and Tails 

All in all a superb 2023 conversion set that pretty sets the standard for other sets , and Thierry I do hope you'll get a chance to get your hands on a set , you'll love it 

Now who's got a cheap Mirage IIIE kit they're not using?

Got mine today as well

only error I can find now is in painting/decal instruction-the Kfir 714 is a C.1 and don't belong to the subject,which is C.2

They show a CE as well,but that option as well as the C.12 parts are not available

Just saying

I forgot to mention that I received both the C2 and C7 transkits earlier in the week.  I haven't had time to look other than a cursory glance at it.  It does look quite good.

As mentioned above about the decals, they came out before the conversion so I would suspect that maybe those versions are to come later.  Also as far as tracking, the label was created quite some time before it shipped or at least got put in the system.  I have never bought anything from Mexico before so I am not sure of how their postal system scans things in.

Edited by nichenson

38 minutes ago, nichenson said:

I forgot to mention that I received both the C2 and C7 transkits earlier in the week.  I haven't time to look other than a cursory glance at it.  It does look quite good.

As mentioned above about the decals, they came out before the conversion so I would suspect that maybe those versions are to come later.  Also as far as tracking, the label was created quite some time before it shipped or at least got put in the system.  I have never bought anything from Mexico before so I am not sure of how their postal system scans things in.

I probably ordered mine the same time as you, when they were first announced.  I have ordered stuff from Aztec previously, and have had no issues getting the previous orders.  I’ve reached out to them asking if it was ever shipped, but no answer so far.

2 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

I probably ordered mine the same time as you, when they were first announced.  I have ordered stuff from Aztec previously, and have had no issues getting the previous orders.  I’ve reached out to them asking if it was ever shipped, but no answer so far.

I think you did.  I can't remember if the tracking number was the same as they provided.  It showed up on the informed delivery service and then took some time to get through customs.  It was registered so once it hits some place that scans it, it should easily be found.