Ju-88 A-4 Revell 1/32... other way of modeling FINALLY DONE!!! PICTURES IN READY FOR INSPECTIONS THREAD!!!

Daniel Iscold

Yeah I´m back!!! After a few days to put everything together, filling, sanding and shaping the airplane, finally I have a "junk" os plastic!!! Now it´s time to paint it. Using Gunze Colors, and DRYCO poliesters paints (national brand, by the way it´s a very good quality paints). For clear coats I´m using DRYCO´s Clear Varnish. Sorry for poor pintures, I promise to take betters ones tonight!!! 

pNSMn2T.jpg

78mfivx.jpg

On 1/15/2023 at 4:20 AM, Greif8 said:

Nice work painting two different shades in certain areas, that must have been quite the masking work.

Ernest

Nope... just free hand air brushing... I´m using a combination of STEULA BC-63 AIRBRUSH (basically a chinese copy of BADER 150, and it works really well!!!) gunze paints, as solvent I´m using a mix of 50% Isopropanol ad 50% of 6060 DUPONT Thinner. Finally rubing a 4000 to 6000 grit micromesh to keep the smoothness of transition between the colors.  To apply the 76 79 spot over 70 71 camo I´m usuing sillyputty. My cell phone camera broke, because of this I´m not able to take pictures this weekend, sorry guys!!!