Fundekals Instructions Query

Brad-M

Did not know he was affiliated with this product.  bought some sheets at the IPMS region 12 contest this past weekend.   IF anyone has instructions they would kindly share or know where I can download them I would appreciate the info.

I bought both early and late F-4 stencil set in 1/48, and the 1/72 Airfix Vulcan set.

I am sure I can figure out the F-4 stuff if I have to with all of the reference material I have, but instructions would be much easier.

If anyone can help please PM me or email me:  garyhatherly@gmail.com

Thx

Edited by ghatherly

9 hours ago, ghatherly said:

I am sure I can figure out the F-4 stuff if I have to with all of the reference material I have, but instructions would be much easier.

The instructions are what separates Fundekals from the rest of the pack (except maybe Aviology).   They are really mini-reference booklets.    I've got a PDF of the Wolfpack F-4C set somewhere on my hard drive, it shows the locations of the hundred or so underside stencils, let me know if you need it.  

Hi John,

I was able to download the Wolfpack set from a review on Hobbyzone.   Thx for the kind offer just as well.   I was able to get the "Factor Stencil" instructions from their review on Hyper scale by copying the sheets to pictures and then printing them out.  Had to do it individually but got it done.

Interesting that all of the Fundekals locations whether it be net, com, or org are available for sale.  ?????

Thanks to all of you for your help.

Gary

2 hours ago, ghatherly said:

Interesting that all of the Fundekals locations whether it be net, com, or org are available for sale.  ?????

Yikes, that’s not a good sign.    I’ll have to swing by the HS forums and see if Mr Roadrunner has posted anything.    

4 hours ago, ghatherly said:

Gary

They've always been free from the site. Why anyone would but them is beyond me.