JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

3 hours ago, Zola25 said:

You left out.... "and then it arrives at customs and you are slapped with a large VAT payment..." and THEN it arrives :D

But I agree - no need to be nervous They have delivered on all their projects. It just takes a little time

/Niels

Oh yes, how can I forget, I'm a humble sponsor of our dear EU on my own little share :D

• 3 weeks later...

For all of you out there wondering if you'll ever see your AJ-37 - well good news 

Please be informed that 1:32 AJ37 Viggen kit of your order #12059 has been delivered to our carrier today with the tracking number RR394640887TR. Packages are processed and forwarded by Turkish Post to destination countries generally in a few of days.

So fear not things are moving again after the end of year shutdown 

The Red Fox 3D panel is for the JA version, with digital screen stuff and like that. The last Jetmads Viggen edition is the AJ ground attack version, with totally different instrument panel so I guess it will be rather irrelevant.

1 hour ago, RicardoD said:

The Red Fox 3D panel is for the JA version, with digital screen stuff and like that. The last Jetmads Viggen edition is the AJ ground attack version, with totally different instrument panel so I guess it will be rather irrelevant.

It's very relevant for those with the original JA version of the Jetmads Viggen.

45 minutes ago, vince14 said:

It's very relevant for those with the original JA version of the Jetmads Viggen.

That's what I'm saying. It is good for the JA but not for the AJ.

2 hours ago, RicardoD said:

I'm sure in time, Red Fox will release an AJ set.