ZM Hs-129

LSP_Mike

On 4/28/2020 at 8:55 PM, Wouter said:

ZM did announce the B3 version, they designed the 7.5cm cannon for it. There are several pictures on the interwebs from Telford showing a 3D printed version with the cannon. But I''ll guess it will take a year (and a half) before it gets on the market.

At the 2019 Telford show, ZM displayed the runners with the plastic parts for a B-3 as well as the assembled B-3 with cannon made of plastic parts (not 3D prints). I was at the stand, those of you who got the Hs 129 kit at the show may remember that I was the one minding the (dwindling) pyramid of pre-ordered kits. :-) You can see photos of the B-3 here: https://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/image/img_sentiment/img_106b007.jpg 
on this page: https://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/sentiment/oyajiblog_106.html
Rest assured that a number of versions with a variety of armaments are planned.

Radu 

Edited by Radub

I’m sorry, but it’s a rather lame marketing decision to release a kit with “ one” limited regional decal option.  I’m likely the only one, eh?  Yep, semi disappointed but nonetheless I am looking forward to a Russian front version.  Sooner rather than later is an understatement.   

8 hours ago, Alburymodeler said:

I am surprised that the kit seems not to have become available in many shops. I don't recall it ever being announced or available at Lucky or HLJ, which is where I generally get these ZM kits.

It's not on their preorder page but Lucky do have it listed. Do a search for it and it comes up. That's how I preordered mine from them.