Hasegwa Bf 109G-14/AS

LSP_K2

5 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

I got a little overzealous with the grinder, and went right through the starboard fuselage,

Oh My !

HF4wNgI.png?1

On 3/23/2020 at 2:34 PM, monthebiff said:

Nice work, said it before but this is one nice resin update set 

Regards. Andy 

They really are pretty sweet.

10 hours ago, Gazzas said:

Those resin parts look awesome!

I agree. My first exposure to them, but I really like the details. Now if I can just paint it OK.

10 hours ago, turbo said:

That pit detail's looking great Kev. Remember not to drink and grind!

Good advice, for sure.

• 10 months later...

Now this is just weird. I posted a thread on the forums about this very kit, as I was under the (apparent) impression that the Master Details 'pit set, was included as a part of the original package. After agreeing to buy an MDC ‘pit package from Rick Griewski (which arrived today, so thanks a ton, Rick), I now realize that in this thread, I acknowledge receipt of all the Master stuff, from someone else entirely, who I now don’t remember. Anyway, this leaves me wondering where all of this Master stuff is, as I haven’t seen any of it, aside from what I retained in the box, in a very long while. I find this all very frustrating.

wSXcg0.jpg

A small order (very small) arrived today from Sprue. As they sometimes do, they threw a small gift in the box too, in this case, a two-sided sanding stick, which I appreciate. With the exception of some more specific paints, I think this will more or less complete the AM I'll be throwing at this thing.

yy4YpJ.jpg

17 minutes ago, Thunnus said:

Looking forward to seeing the re-start of this G-14/AS build!

Thanks, me too. I'll be resuming work on a big ol' Jagdtiger around the 14th. Once that beast is finished (probably around mid May, if not sooner), I'll get really cranking on this kit.