LSP Christmas Raffle 2019

LSP_K2

5 minutes ago, Phartycr0c said:

My deliberation counts for nothing....... 

Sorry to mess people about but the eurofighter I will send will be a single seater! 

Good news though this one is completely unstarted. 

I USED to be indecisive but now I'm not to sure.

Another solution would be to have the winner pick single or dual.

When one cannot make a choice one must delegate.

3 hours ago, Neo said:

Another solution would be to have the winner pick single or dual.

When one cannot make a choice one must delegate.

Its all me I,m afraid..... I have two Eurofighters and after deciding which one looks the best, to me, I realised I have already built a single seater a while ago so I will be building the twin seat and donating the single seater, no backsies, cross my heart......

13 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Done and done, thanks so very much, it's certainly appreciated.

I may have asked before, but do you own a Gewehr 43?

Thanks.  I used to collect them and have owned around 20-25 of them at some point or another.  I've more or less gotten out of guns and don't have any G43s anymore, though.  Fascinating firearms, both mechanically and historically.

2 hours ago, Gewehr 43 said:

Thanks.  I used to collect them and have owned around 20-25 of them at some point or another.  I've more or less gotten out of guns and don't have any G43s anymore, though.  Fascinating firearms, both mechanically and historically.

OK, cool. I have more than a few good friends that are avid gun collectors. In fact, I may be seeing one of them soon, and will undoubtedly check out his stash, no telling what he's added since the last time I saw him.

Let me toss in some of my rare books.

Valiant Wings Airframe Volume 1. "The Heinkel He 219 'Uhu' "

Valiant Wings Airframe Constructor Volume 2. "Building the Heinkel He 219 'Uhu' "

Kagero Monographs #49 Volume 1. " Heinkel He 219 Uhu"

Winner will receive all 3.

Justin

16 minutes ago, FunkyZeit said:

Valiant Wings Airframe Constructor Volume 2. "Building the Heinkel He 219 'Uhu' "

Justin

Excellent, and now added (with a link back to here). Do you want to be entered as a possible recipient as well? Thanks a bunch.

7 hours ago, FunkyZeit said:

Thanks Justin! 

13 hours ago, Gewehr 43 said:

Cool, I would love to win one of those in a Christmas raffle!! It would go well next to my Garand.

3 hours ago, BiggTim said:

Kev, can you please remind me what we should do if we get drawn for an item that we cannot use? Should we just let you know to draw another name for it? Thanks!

According to our guidelines (in post #1), swapping with someone else, after the fact, is probably the best course to take, if a suitable arrangement can be made. If a dozen guys, for example, over the course of a week or two, declared that they didn't want the item(s) they won, I could conceivable be doing drawings daily for all that time, and I'd really prefer not to do that.

(I might consider doing that for two days or so, but there would have to be a hard limit on that.)

9 minutes ago, Gerhard said:

Awesome raffle once again. I would like to join as a recipient. I got retrenched end of November, so wont have any spare cash to ship a kit into the blue yonder. 

And done. Please also keep in mind that for those that need or want it, LSP will help pay shipping for overseas stuff.

16 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

According to our guidelines (in post #1), swapping with someone else, after the fact, is probably the best course to take, if a suitable arrangement can be made. If a dozen guys, for example, over the course of a week or two, declared that they didn't want the item(s) they won, I could conceivable be doing drawings daily for all that time, and I'd really prefer not to do that.

(I might consider doing that for two days or so, but there would have to be a hard limit on that.)

Seems very reasonable, thanks!