LSP Christmas Raffle 2019

LSP_K2

1 hour ago, Fanes said:

I looked through my stash and I want to donate a Revell P-51D-5!

Added, and thanks very much.

6 minutes ago, 32scalelover said:

Thank you guys for your efforts to make this LSP Raffle is so exciting ! Please add me in (as a raffle entrant, not a donor).

Done.

2 hours ago, Whitey said:

Count me in for both please guys. I will donate a Revell Hawk T1a. 

cheers,

Peter

Excellent. Thanks a buinch.

2 hours ago, smoke417 said:

I'll donate at PCM FW 190a-1/2/3 kit.  (PCM 32011)

Great! Thank you very much.

1 hour ago, leitch said:

Please enter me  for the drawing, I will have a look around and see if I have anything suitable.

Andy

And done.

K2. I know it's not much but i'll donate (joint) Kookaburra Technical PublicationsAnthony Shennan & Geoffrey Pentland - Fw190 & Ta152 As Described Part 2 book and also a set of EagleCals EC#57 Fw190 D9s of JG2, JG6 & JG301

Thanks

Edited by AlanG

15 hours ago, Simmo.b said:

Hi,

I would like to donate a JH Models construction jig (still in packaging and un-touched) and be included in the raffle.

I have just moved and the internet has not caught up yet so I am on my phone but photo will follow when I am set up.

Cheers and Merry Christmas

Brent

That's great; thanks very much. Do you wish to be entered as a recipient as well?

7 hours ago, Nick32 said:

Great idea, could you enter me for the raffle please. I'll have a look through my stash and see what i can donate, will get back to you on that. 

Nick

Done.

6 hours ago, AlanG said:

K2. I know it's not much but i'll donate (joint) Kookaburra Technical PublicationsAnthony Shennan & Geoffrey Pentland - Fw190 & Ta152 As Described Part 2 book and also a set of EagleCals EC#57 Fw190 D9s of JG2, JG6 & JG301

Thanks

Thanks; it looks pretty cool to me.

6 hours ago, Jack said:

Kev, went thru the stash, saw some doubles i have, and so i'd like to offer these two kits as separate gifts:

pzbY35z.jpg

looking forward to the "happening"

Jack:D

Very cool. Thanks a ton, Jack.

6 hours ago, Nic C.D. said:

I'd like to donate a copy of our Hornet book. 140 pages of action and details! First edition, printed in September 2019. And I'll send it all over the world or the moon.

540.jpg

Nic

Excellent! I really, really like the books you guys have done so far. Do you wish to be entered as a recipient as well?