HK Lancaster

Smeds

8 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

By the time I would finish that kit.  The next week I would be asking the nurse at the home to mash my green peas for me at dinner.  LOL

same goes for the 1/200 Arizona kit.

Rick

Thats the one item that’s holding me back a little.........my benchtime equates to an hour a week if at all. So given that equation, I’ll get mine built somewhere this side of never.........I so want one though.......

12 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

By the time I would finish that kit.  The next week I would be asking the nurse at the home to mash my green peas for me at dinner.  LOL

same goes for the 1/200 Arizona kit.

Rick

I'm 61 and have the 32nd B-17F and B-25J strafer plus the 1/200 USS Arizona to build....and several others to build as well! I don't buy green banana's anymore! 

yeah I was hopin for a another 20+ years to at least reach the age my father and mother are now (both still living and in their 70s) but my health issues of the last year (the big C) leave me thinking it unlikely. Still, they can just bury my stash with me - even if I don't build em all I still enjoy reviewing the kits, planning what pilot and schemes they will be, researchin' etc.