Hobby Boss 2018 1/32 Releases...

Dennis7423

Time for a new wife.

...or a new pair.

I can only quote the wise words of Paul Lynde, as a marriage counsellor on Laugh In.

"The path of marriage may be rough and stoney,

But it sure beats paying alimony."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers,

Michael

Zotz should go CRAZY for the B-24. There is more good nose art than I could build in a lifetime.

One that immediately comes to mind, The Dragon and his tail.  One of my all time favorite nose art creations.  That would be amazing in 1/32.  Not sure if the HB variants would cover it however, I can't remember if that plane was a J or H. 

Paul Caldwell 

One that immediately comes to mind, The Dragon and his tail.  One of my all time favorite nose art creations.  That would be amazing in 1/32.  Not sure if the HB variants would cover it however, I can't remember if that plane was a J or H. 

Paul Caldwell 

Paul, have a look at this and see if you don't agree that D&hT is just the tip of the iceberg:

51n3lYHS-JL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Zotz should go CRAZY for the B-24. There is more good nose art than I could build in a lifetime.

There certainly is a huge surface area to get creative with ... the local teenagers with spray cans would've had a field day!

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69

Yes I agree, lots of surface area.  

Hope this one comes true as the B-24 was a great plane, still is. 

I had hoped for years that some company would come out with 1/48 kits that are improvements over the existing Revell/Monogram kits.  But 1/32 will work but the wing span will be massive. 

Paul Caldwell 

• 4 weeks later...