Resin2Detail Cavalier Turbo Mustang - mini group build?

seiran01

If you have the old hasegawa sitting around, im sure R2D and folks here would appreciate knowing how well it fits, Rick :-)

Logic with the extra Merlin that I know have is to make a nice display piece to sit next to my tamiya mossie eventually, and speed up my build by closing the cowls!

I thought of an engine display. Yeah right I will get that done.

There were a couple of people suggesting that the Enforcer with a suitably updated engine and avionics would be an interesting competitor against the Super Tucano and similar types in the new low cost close support/COIN role that places like Afghanistand and Iraq need. It's a bit like what they're doing with the Bronco - that could see a come back and new production, as there is/was a company digitising all the drawings.

So you're talking a real life come back not a chance at a come back as a model stresser? That would be awesome to see there be more Enforcers built, they never got any real glory.

Brady

Pretty sure it'll never happen now. This was a few years ago, and I can't see them outpacing the super tucano.

I'm more confident of seeing a modern build Bronco.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike,

I contacted Brian through the contact us section of their website Friday or Saturday but haven't heard anything back from him. Does it usually take a day or so to hear back from him? I also put a bug in his ear on what I thought was a good suggestion and fairly easy to make compared to the set their about to release, wingtip ramjets for the P-51D. I'm asking because I need to know how to pay for the preorder set.

Thanks,

Brady

Hi Mike,

I contacted Brian through the contact us section of their website Friday or Saturday but haven't heard anything back from him. Does it usually take a day or so to hear back from him? I also put a bug in his ear on what I thought was a good suggestion and fairly easy to make compared to the set their about to release, wingtip ramjets for the P-51D. I'm asking because I need to know how to pay for the preorder set.

Thanks,

Brady

Yes, it was several days before Brian got back to me but he did and I have one on preorder.

:m0152:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I still haven't heard anything back from these guys even though I sent them an email around a week ago.

Brady

Brady, Hi -

My apologies for not replying sooner; I am normally much better about responding.  Truth be told, my wife suffered a medical emergency approx. 2 weeks ago which put me behind.  She is doing much better now; I am a one-man shop at the moment, so I was stretched thin.

OK, Pre-ordering --> the price for the pre-ordered kit is $69.99 USD plus $6.99 USPS Priority Mail shipping/ $22.00 International 1st class package. (Orders received after the official go-live date in early May will reflect the projected retail price of $84.99. plus shipping).  Monies should be sent to the following PayPal address --> peddlerofnj@yahoo.com.  The expected dispatch date for this wave of pre-orders is the last week of April.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address --> peddlerofnj@yahoo.com.  My WordPress site is having some issues with the "contact us" plugin; as it is not sending these inquiries directly to my mailbox.

Many thanks,

Brian