Prayers needed and wanted

Hawkwrench

Well, the blood test results came back in and NO BONE MARROW CANCER!!!!!!!!!

Tim

Well this is good news.

I believe the original Dr to have been alarmist and foolish and cruel.

Best to you both. :)

Tim, that's really great news. My wife had some dodgy thyroid scans a few years back, they turned out ok but I remember how scary it was while we waited. Good luck now with the rest of the process.

Cheers

Jim

PS my wife used to be tired all the time too. Eventually she got diagnosed with coeliac disease. On the gluten free diet for a couple of years now and she's fine ... FWIW.

Tim, you are in my prayers, and I will have my little girls to be praying for you and your family too.

P.S. I have a very good friend who lives in Crestview Hills, pretty close to you!

That's very precious that your little girls are praying for us. Children are indeed a blessing from God. Thank you and tell your little ones we said thank you as well.

Crestview Hills, huh?

Yep, we go there all the time to eat at either Moes or wings & rings. They probably have been there too. Good food from both places!

Tim

My wife texted me at work today and said the office nurse told her that the Dr would be calling her shortly. About 3 hours later, he finally called her. So much for shortly, huh?

3 hours of not knowing if your wife was going to have cancer or not drove me to a nervous stomach along with many trips to the bathroom. I could just imagine how my wife must have felt.

When I answered the phone, I could tell she had been crying which just sent a shock throughout my body.

She finally told me that he called and that they CT scan found NO CANCER!!!!!

I am a man and yeah, yeah, real men don't cry, but when I heard that news, a flood of released emotions came over me and well, you get it!

I am so glad that God watched over us and answered the prayers of everyone here and where ever else. It was a big relief knowing there was no cancer detected in the 2 tests. I can't begin to say THANK YOU enough to each and everyone of you guys for helping us through this ordeal.

I would like to recognize 2 little sweet girls who were praying for us and their father. You know who you are, and please tell them that their prayers were answered.

Again, I say THANK YOU for the thoughts and prayers from each and everyone of you guys and gals. I've never seen anyone of you guys except for the collage of pics someone did, and yet I think of you as friends. Whoever created LSP, thanks for giving us a way of communicating with one another as we go up the mountains or down through the valleys.

Tim and Brenda!

Edited by Hawkwrench

Awesome,  so glad to here good news.  I can totally relate to how you guys are feeling. A few years ago we thought my wife had MS and the waiting, and waiting for a final answer is very hard

Good news

Ron

I had a nervous stomach all morning long today knowing today was the day we would get the news, but when she texted me and said the Dr would call you shortly, my stomach really began to hurt.

It's so weird how something mental can cause something physical to happen all because of worry.

Tim

My wife texted me at work today and said the office nurse told her that the Dr would be calling her shortly. About 3 hours later, he finally called her. So much for shortly, huh?

3 hours of not knowing if your wife was going to have cancer or not drove me to a nervous stomach along with many trips to the bathroom. I could just imagine how my wife must have felt.

When I answered the phone, I could tell she had been crying which just sent a shock throughout my body.

She finally told me that he called and that they CT scan found NO CANCER!!!!!

I am a man and yeah, yeah, real men don't cry, but when I heard that news, a flood of released emotions came over me and well, you get it!

I am so glad that God watched over us and answered the prayers of everyone here and where ever else. It was a big relief knowing there was no cancer detected in the 2 tests. I can't begin to say THANK YOU enough to each and everyone of you guys for helping us through this ordeal.

I would like to recognize 2 little sweet girls who were praying for us and their father. You know who you are, and please tell them that their prayers were answered.

Again, I say THANK YOU for the thoughts and prayers from each and everyone of you guys and gals. I've never seen anyone of you guys except for the collage of pics someone did, and yet I think of you as friends. Whoever created LSP, thanks for giving us a way of communicating with one another as we go up the mountains or down through the valleys.

Tim and Brenda!

I am very glad to hear your wife does not have cancer.

:)