pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

Hi Luca

you can find that for exemple here : http://www.conrad.it/ce/it/overview/1201081/Piastre

Perhaps not the best adress, you may look in a shop like Leroy Merlin, or what you have around.

Unfortunaltely, I can not do the work for you : If I find some time,  I would take it to paint my figures first, and I'm so sorry I can not show them painted.

Norbert

• 3 weeks later...

Norbert how about some RAF interwar types, to go with the WNW post war types? Solar topees and shorts?

Have to keep it in mind, the collector I met has a room full with RAF (and some USN and USMC) outfits and gears up to the ceiling.

He told me the service dress depicts a period from 1937 to the end of war

Norbert, my friend Philippe bought some of your figures for me at the expo at Mons (the guy from Ans Modélisme who is building that stunning 35th scale MH-60S). I am really stunned by the quality - the only problem is, they are so good that  it's almost impossible to put normal figures onto a single diorama with them! I really hope you'll do some modern naval aviators soon - I need 4 of them in different poses for my 32nd scale Prowler! ;) I'll certainly buy more of your figures - keep up the good work!

Norbert, my friend Philippe bought some of your figures for me at the expo at Mons (the guy from Ans Modélisme who is building that stunning 35th scale MH-60S). I am really stunned by the quality - the only problem is, they are so good that  it's almost impossible to put normal figures onto a single diorama with them! I really hope you'll do some modern naval aviators soon - I need 4 of them in different poses for my 32nd scale Prowler! ;) I'll certainly buy more of your figures - keep up the good work!

I think you are much better than me in converting figures. Maybe a reason I went this direction, as I was frustrated to make finely detailled and enhanced model and then was far from this level with figures. My own converted figures just made my dio level down.

Anyway, new figures is a permanent work for me. Hope we meet in Roselies (Ransart) next year

Norbert