TA-152H Zoukei-Mura - last pics

Warbird

Hi all,

Last pics, just before completion, as this model will appear in a future issue of Meng Air Modeller.

This has been a sometimes challenging (but nothing too serious) kit but also rewarding as it truly looks impressive eventually. Beside this one a 109 looks like a dwarf...

Cheers

Tristan

img_5611.jpg

img_5613.jpg

img_5614.jpg

img_5615.jpg

img_5617.jpg

• 6 years later...
On 6/12/2015 at 6:13 AM, Warbird said:

Olá,

O conjunto de resina de hélice H. Daehne Ta-152H1 pronto para ser construído. Como todos os conjuntos de resina que precisa, além da retirada do bloco de fundição, um pouco de lixamento aqui e ali, mas nada sério. Algumas peças contêm lábios extremamente finos e, portanto, precisam de atenção cuidadosa (a placa de base do girador, por exemplo)

img_5010.jpg

Comparação com a lâmina do kit.

img_5011.jpg

hello friend, would you have the manual for vs 9 to 152h because i bought the propellers, but due to a change i lost the manual and i can't assemble them because i don't remember the measurements, i would be grateful

Edited by LSP_Kevin

On 11/13/2021 at 1:59 PM, Ragnar said:

hello friend, would you have the manual for vs 9 to 152h because i bought the propellers, but due to a change i lost the manual and i can't assemble them because i don't remember the measurements, i would be grateful

I also built the Z-M Ta152H kit with the beautiful resin prop by Henri Daehne...

IMG_6677.jpg

I'd be happy to send you a scan of the instructions.  Will send you a PM...