aaah....lookie lookie

Jack

From the AeroScale website:

"Glen has sent us the initial CAD images but, as exciting as they are, he's appealing for even more detailed information beyond, for instance, what is available in Ginter Books #21. If you can help, please contact Glen at:

gunlover1@juno.com."

This is one that will be on my must buy list.

Guest Peterpools

To be honest I'm having a very hard time figuring out what new projects are coming our way in 2015, what are just in the planning stages and which are Glen's dreams :mental: . I'll be a very happy camper just to own two Grumman F11F1 Tigers.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Same here. There is the Planet kit still on the market...

Dunno, would it like much more if KH would direct its interest more towards large scale Gripen, Mirage (II or F1) or something other model absent from that scale.

Just my 2 cents

- dutik

I built the PM Kit. It is not an easy kit to build, with having to pry the fuse halves open to get in the molded intake rings and still keep seams out.  I think a KH injection kit would be a better building kit, but the PM kit is quite detailed and has nice resin, so Im not sure it would be a worthwhile investment......

I think KH might be better served and make more money with something in 32nd that is not already kitted in IM or any other media. Just MHO, however, and I am not kit manufacturer, so its only speculation on my part.

What else would I want in a similar vein? XP-55, XP-56, XF-85, XP-67 or some of the crazy earlier ones like the Martin B-10 or Curtiss Shrikes A-8, -10, -12, and -14. They didn't have lots of use, but they sure look cool. The unique nature forms the attraction.

How many people would buy a one off Schneider racer or even a Bugatti that didn't even race? It looks too cool, so I have to make one in the colors of an imaginary air force. It's a whole different take from those of you who want to depict a plane as it appeared exactly on a particular hour of a particular day, including the details of which tire on which wheel, field modifications, paint wear, and whether the crew chief had painted in the last kill marking. Both are lots of fun, but are different.

Tnarg