The LSP Merry Christmas Free Giveaway Draw

LSP_Ron

I want to add one more element to this draw. If you win something you don't want yet a fellow LSP'er has expressed interest here, please consider gifting it to them by notifying staff and we will manage the redirection.  Please pass it on as a gift that was received rather than sell it online, it's all about Christmas and giving not gaining. Re-gifting is usually pretty sad but in this case re-gifting to a fellow member is kool :speak_cool: and admirable.

Merry Christmas folks.

LSP_Ron

I want to add one more element to this draw. If you win something you don't want yet a fellow LSP'er has expressed interest here, please consider gifting it to them by notifying staff and we will manage the redirection.  Please pass it on as a gift that was received rather than sell it online, it's all about Christmas and giving not gaining. Re-gifting is usually pretty sad but in this case re-gifting to a fellow member is kool :speak_cool: and admirable.

Merry Christmas folks.

LSP_Ron

That was exactly my idea Ron. I would only consider keeping the Spattowhawk or the Blenheim book (and the hat of course :piliot: :rofl: )

Hubert