Pfalz Pfinished!

Wolf Buddee

Just beautiful Wolf! I' m taking notes for my own build...those lozenge cookies are due to land any minute!

Best wishes, Richard

Thank-you Richard. I'm really starting to appreciate the effect these decals have on the overall look of the kit. Excellent stuff. The cookie lozenge will be a very welcome addition and a great time saver. I only wish I had the Aviattic lozenge decals when I built me Fokker DVII.

Cheers,

Wolf

Guest Peterpools

Wolf

A new and wonderful category for weathering: "general schmutz " Just looks so right and just adds a wonderful feel.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Incredible Wolf!! I've been looking at your work since quite a while and you never fail to amaze me!! I spent a couple of days reading your Spit thread and it was a real pleasure! this wasn't any different

Thanks again for all the kind comments folks! They're always appreciated. Mike, the Felixstowe was on the top of my "want list" as soon as I heard it was being released. The truth though is, I'd probably never get through it. ADD sucks and it takes a lot of energy getting a single engined aircraft done. It's also a fairly pricey kit (worth the money) and that's a lot to have collecting dust in the stash on the never never plan. Once the Pfalz is done I have a Mustang that I really really have to get back to.

Cheers,

Wolf

Hey Wolf....Lovely work,and I am sorry for the loss of your canine,feel stupid now. Have a question for you..Just received my Aviatic faded decal sheet for the WNW Roland,but no tape strips! I see you have them in place,so what did you use? Thinking the WNW sheet cut to 1mm and placed??

Edited by williamj