F-100F, Fast FAC, "Misty FAC": Updated 9/1

Barry

FAC, here we come :punk:

Looking forward to it Barry (you'll soon be playing 'Misty' for all of us soon!).

Derek

(BTW, I need to discuss F-4B's with you some time ;)).

Welcome Aboard Barry! I am so glad to have you and your soon to be awesome F-100F with us!  I added your name to the "Who's building what" list too!  I'm very much looking forward to seeing your finish this one . :) 

Paul

OK here we go..... :)

I think instead of doing any one aircraft linked to a specific aircrew I will try and keep it "somewhat" generic to honor all Misty FAC crews. I had considered Burt Rutan's aircraft but have not found any good photos of it. If someone might come across any I may reconsider but I kind of like the generic tribute.

PB280001.jpg

PB280005.jpg

Edited by Barry

Did Trumpy ever do an "F?"  Or is this a scratch-build?

Curious...

Tim W.

Hi Tim,

This is a kitbash using 2 Trumpeter F-100D fuselages spliced together. Cockpit area will be built up using either kit or AMS Resin tubs. It will be a wheels up in-flight display so the cockpits will be full of pilot figures. With the pilots in and the canopy closed I am not sure yet how much detail will be visible so I may go with the kit tubs.

Barry

Hi Berry

With the HUN that I started, like you inflight with everything buttoned up you can't really see a lot.

My 105F is reverting back to the kit cockpit, I found looking at my G that is buttoned up you can't see a lot

I'm going to Gizmolagee  mine using the kit-pit

The 100 kit-pit painted up real nice

watch'in you :wicked:

Jack