RF-4B

I had the privilege yesterday, of meeting Paul face to face. Been trying for a couple months now. But He brought his F-4B with him and it IS amazing. Just great work. Thanks Paul, it was a great afternoon !........Harv :popcorn:

So welcome Harv. It's good to put a face to the post. You've got some great stuff going on as well. Can't wait to see all these Phantoms on the ramp ready to go do the business. Great conversations, I really enjoyed it!

Go Phantoms!

Paul

I had the privilege yesterday, of meeting Paul face to face. Been trying for a couple months now. But He brought his F-4B with him and it IS amazing. Just great work. Thanks Paul, it was a great afternoon !........Harv :popcorn:

To get the wings all buttoned up I wanted to paint the wells, since it should be easier this way. I want to add allot of depth to the well but keep the detail. One trick is to prime the borders and pockets black then come over it with white. You'll be suprised by how little white paint is needed! I try to keep the white spray coming up from the bottom so you get a deep detail. After some dry brushing with the wires and othere doodads I can close the top of the wings on..... Still having fun with this build group, some really nice projects going on. Watching and building!!..... :popcorn:  ;)

047.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

071.jpg

Go Phantoms!.......... :punk:

Paul

• 2 weeks later...