Figures that I have Painted

Madbox

Hi Guys

Just thought I would put up a few of the figures I have worked on in the past, they are of related subjects mainly WW1 aircrew,

I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to put them, but hey here goes....

Let me know what you think

Dave

The first is a pair of 120mm(1/16) figures from ModelCellar, these will be released next year, 
the groundwork is scratch built from plasticard with a few other bits added
EuromilitaireSeptember2013182_zps1a92327
EuromilitaireSeptember2013178_zpsb3a2282
EuromilitaireSeptember2013175_zps7e6f091

The next one is another from Modelcellar 1/32 RFC Pilot, chair is scratch from plastic rod. 
I was lucky enough to get a Gold at Euromilitaire with this figure a couple of years back.
DSCF3771.jpg
DSCF3770.jpg
DSCF3769.jpg
DSCF3767.jpg

Edited by Madbox

This next one is a little vignette of two Modelcellar figures depicting Werner Voss and of course Manfred V. Richthofen.
They are standing in front of a Albatros CIX, this was one of only 3 prototypes, Richthofen used it as a hack to fly between Jasta's
This is of course scratch built from some drawings acquired from James Miller that he used in his book on Richthofen.
Its painted in various tones of grey for the old photo effect, I called it the Ringmaster and the acrobat
DSCF3786.jpg
DSCF3784.jpg
DSCF3783.jpg
DSCF3774.jpg
4up.jpg

I LOVE those figures!   I have the German 2 seater crew, along with the RFC pilot.   I used the 2 seater guys for my Hannover diorama.  Not sure where the RFC guy will go.   Perhaps next to my DH-2? 

I'm getting an RNAS pilot from Wings to go next to the Tripe. 

http://www.modeldesignconstruction.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm/ModelDesignConstruction/_RFC%2003/478708/WINGS%20RNAS%20Pilot%20in%20naval%20jacket%20and%20fug%20boots

MDC has a really nice range of figures to add to Model Cellar's offerings.  I truly hope somebody does some French Air Service figures!   They are sorely needed, especially with the Salmson coming out.

You work is absolutely brilliant!  

Regards,

Tim W.