Mirage F1 - any affectionados?

SinuheH

The current pol on the Mirage III vs Mirage 2000 got me thinking about the Mirage F1, and how nice it would be to have a 32nd scale kit.

Anybody else have a similar hankering?

Since the F1 was used by a wide variety of users, ranging from France, SAAF, Kuwait to Libya it could be an interesting project for a company to consider.

Any Mirage in 1/32 scale would be just fine by me!

It would be great to see an F1 in due course, with any luck the manufacturer who is enquiring about the other two might also include it in their list of possibles?

I think the Mirage F1 would be just as popular as the others in terms of sales, pity it's taken so long for someone to take an interest.

The video clip is awesome! :goodjob:

I am sure that a lot of people would love to see this boxing saying 1/32...any hints on when the 1/48 one in the picture will be released?

KH80111MirageF1CTCR_zps66265cb1.jpg

i'd rather see it like this in a box that says 1/32

Glen

I've yet to understand why French jet fighters are not released in 1/32!?!

Most of them have aesthetic lines, were used by a lot of countries, wore various war paints and are not too large to be released in 1/32 scale! Moreover, one of the most attractive topics for modeller - the IAF- is an option for nearly all of them (except the F1, 2000, Rafale and the Alpha Jet).

So, except the fact they never had stars with or without bars on them, I do not understand this situation!

Thierry