Breguet 691 / 693, project 1/32 scale resin

waroff

• 2 weeks later...

For the first casting, I forgot to close the mold, so the resin escape on the work bench.

After cleaning up, I cast again.

overall

ailes_11.jpg

engine fairing on topside

ailes_14.jpg

wingtip with light, doors acces for pyrotechnic flares, and tie down.

Screw covers at underside. Wing root with broach

ailes_13.jpg

there is no bubble or pin holes.

I wonder will the wings be resistant to bending overtime, if it is cast in one piece? My feeling is that hollow top and bottoms halves are generally better, as it can take a wooden spar to resist bending. But maybe your resin and curing solves this problem.

Either way, looking forward to it.

Greg

Kev, I hope that it will be available in six months. Remind you that it will be a basic kit, there will not have the electrical and radio boxes, bomb racks. These items will be a complementary set. The build of model do not require this set. thus it will be possible to delivery the first kits at the beginning next year

JPChagnon, I have not enough time to draw the decals and give this job at a factory.

I'm a "amateur" modeller, I don't have a specific budget for this Breguet project.

I cannot give the work to print 100 sheets/5 colors minimum. So, in a first time there will not have decals, but adhesive masks for paint the markings.

a sketch for a possible box art. drawn in lost time

boitar10.jpg

Very interesting answer. I will try again to find a decal maker company interested but you will certainly need to give them an estimation number of your futur customers. But the mask is a very good option.

You, indeed are an amateur ! well may be but with "tallent" and a will to success.

I appreciate your job and give you my unlimited support.

JP Chagnon