Breguet 691 / 693, project 1/32 scale resin

waroff

Just received that very interesting book from Amazon :

Breguet 693, "Le lion de l'aviation d'assaut" by Arnaud Prudhomme.,  in french.

Montréal  is a city in the Canadian province of Quebec. It is the largest city in the province, the second-largest in Canada . The city of Quebec is the Capital of the Canadian Province of Quebec.

Citation from Wikipedia.

Edited by jpchagnon

Bonjour,

C'est tout à fait envisageable, un tirage en sérigraphie se fait à 150 exemplaires. 

En accessoires? Il me semble que Waroff a déjà fait pas mal de choses...

Cordialement,
Etienne

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Contact site [mailto:info@renaissance-models.fr
Envoyé : mardi 8 septembre 2015 09:38
À : info@renaissance-models.fr
Objet : 

You received a message from jean-paul.chagnon@sfr.fr

Pour un projet intéressant, un Bréguet 693 au 1/32 au http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=45581&page=1
pourriez-vous envisager des decals, accessoires. Merci. Cordialement.
JP Chagnon

• 2 weeks later...

If the resin casting are good, the mold conception is not really compatible with industrial production. It take many time to casting each piece.

But there is not line of mold joint on the surface and it's easy to remove the sprue without distort or alter the piece.

For the nacelles, the mold will be more complex than the cowling. I still think about it.

I noticed that there are now two Ssculptors on the second future list: Ssculptor in the middle of the list (below my name), and Ssculptor 88 at the end of the list. I'm just wondering if its both You, or if there are two of your kind :hmmm:

Alex

Well, as far as I know, I am Ssculptor (or ssculptor) and I started that name back in the 20th Century. I do not know of a Ssculptor88. Maybe it is a typo or a misprint, or a computer glitch, or another Ssculptor? Who knows? Who cares?

One has to remember that there are always a number of tire kickers who want something at first impulse but then always find a reason not to come up with the money. So one cannot always count on initial responses. The late Dave Thompson (UMI Models) found this out the hard way back when he was producing resin modification kits and they were only $50 each. Potential buyers were falling out of the trees screaming they want one so after Dave invested all that time and money he was dumbfounded to see most of them run back into the underbrush with their tails between their legs. Dave knew that there were a lot of children on the other model forums but he did not expect to see so many here.

A problem with manufacturing a model from resin is that the flexible mold material is not permanent and the molds wear out after a while. So new molds must be made during the production run. This extra time and money (for the expensive material) will add to the cost of the final product. 

This is obviously a labor of love for the manufacturer and I wish him the best of success and pleasure from his efforts. I am sure he will make money from this kit, no matter how much it costs to produce.

It is a joy for me to see his progress.

As to Ssculptor88. Isn't one of me too much as it is? I rankle enough people just being me. Can the world tolerate another of my ilk?

Stephen :frantic:

Well, as far as I know, I am Ssculptor (or ssculptor) and I started that name back in the 20th Century. I do not know of a Ssculptor88. Maybe it is a typo or a misprint, or a computer glitch, or another Ssculptor? Who knows? Who cares?

As to Ssculptor88. Isn't one of me too much as it is? I rankle enough people just being me. Can the world tolerate another of my ilk?

Stephen :frantic:

Thanks for the clarification. I first thought that the 88 stands for the year of birth, but I wasn't sure whether 88 BC or 88 AD  :evil_laugh: 

Just kidding  :) 

Alex

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...