WNW Fokker D.VII is out!!

seiran01

I feel a little sorry for Dave J, his group going to be REALLY busy this week. :innocent: I foresee this kit as being hugely popular,

That being said, Dave built all the examples on the website and has a huge jump on us LOL!!!!!!!!

Picked up one of each as well! I don't know which of the variants (Fokker, OAW or Albatross built) I will need more of, so once I see what Pheon does for decals, I may need to place an order for more :)

Edited by DougN

Oh my poor wallet!!!

I may be going out on a limb here, but I reckon WnW would make more money if they were to offer a discount to people that buy multiple kits at once. Lets face it, the postage must cost them heaps as it free to us, and I reckon that alot of modellers probably space out their purchases over weeks/months buying individual kits at a time. lets say I decided to purchase all 3 Fokkers at once to take advantage of a small discount, WnW would only need to pay postage on one box. Now if I wanted to space out my purchases of the 3 Fokkers over a period of time, they would pay 3 lots of postage which would surely cost them more......

Anyway just thinking out loud.

eric.

Couldn't take it..............................

Ordered a (ALB) D VII, and a Sopwith Tripe (later to also get the Pheon Decals for a ship Id like to do).

CRAP! I wasnt supposed to order anything until my Great White Buffalo (AKA HKM strafer B-25) is finally released.....................oh well............these are great kits, and totally worth what they are charging both in money and in ease of build