Tamiya Spitfire MK.XVIe

Pfuf

Hi done a lot of work on the cockpit used a darker green highly diluted with water to lift the detail a bit.

I used a very dark Grey on the black backing of the clocks and used a black marker to highlight them.

The seat needs a bit more paint and weathering al though you will see not that much becose the pilot will fill most of it.

On one control stick I made the cables but it's running late so tomorrow I will fix the other one.

More work is done on the left and right wall and I hope to finish this this weekend so I can close it to bad so much of it will be very hard to see but I have the photo's hehe.

MkXVIe_40.jpg

MkXVIe_41.jpg

MkXVIe_42.jpg

MkXVIe_43.jpg

MkXVIe_44.jpg

MkXVIe_45.jpg

Have fun Johan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi finally I have the time to do some work on the Spit very busy at work.

I painted the pilots the heads come on later afther I have done most of the work my first pilots I have done and I gleud on the PE seatbelts bit of a struggle.

The Egines need more work and a bit more dirt I used water base paint so the silver from alcad reappears when I use Airbrush cleaner from Vallejo you can use a cotten swab and slowly thin down the paint layer ore remove it all from some parts.

MkXVIe_60.jpg

MkXVIe_59.jpg

MkXVIe_58.jpg

MkXVIe_57.jpg

MkXVIe_56.jpg

MkXVIe_55.jpg