1/32 P-51D Tamiya

rafju

The only thing that will let this kit down will be the famous Tamiya thick decals. Just as well for the aftermarket guys.

I was just going to say the same thing... Its the only thing that lets down those fantastic spitfire kits.... I just hope that someone does decals for Big Beautiful Doll and some Iwo Jima Tangs!

I was just going to say the same thing... Its the only thing that lets down those fantastic spitfire kits.... I just hope that someone does decals for Big Beautiful Doll and some Iwo Jima Tangs!

http://www.hyperscale.com/2011/reviews/books/ajpress506thfgbookreviewrk_1.htm just ordered it cheapish off amazon.uk, couldn't resist Shanghai Lil...

Some decals for a Tuskegee Airman bird would be nice.

Yea, I'll second AND third that! Both C and D's..........Harv :speak_cool:

I will thrid that!

http://www.hyperscale.com/2011/reviews/books/ajpress506thfgbookreviewrk_1.htm just ordered it cheapish off amazon.uk, couldn't resist Shanghai Lil...

Hey I missed that one! I will have a look for that book! *EDIT*Just brought!!

Edited by moeggo

masks are the way to go

whatever aircraft you want to do, a certain AdAstra Masks will make it for you - Ian is here on these forums and when chatting with him recently he indicated that he might be doing some sets...

and no, i am not on commission from them, though maybe i should be rolleyes.gif

masks are the way to go

whatever aircraft you want to do, a certain AdAstra Masks will make it for you - Ian is here on these forums and when chatting with him recently he indicated that he might be doing some sets...

and no, i am not on commission from them, though maybe i should be rolleyes.gif

I hope the after market folks really jump on this one...decals,figures,some extra PE,resin tires(hate rubber)..stencils?.perhaps a nice PSP base? How about a 32nd Quonset Hut and Jeep.??

And I do hope Tamiya sell a boatload of these and are well supported because they might continue with this famous planes series. Corsair? P-38?

My wish is to see them do a Sabre,Ya right! like that would ever happen. ;)

Edited by williamj

I hope the after market folks really jump on this one...decals,figures,some extra PE,resin tires(hate rubber)..stencils?.perhaps a nice PSP base? How about a 32nd Quonset Hut and Jeep.??

And I do hope Tamiya sell a boatload of these and are well supported because they might continue with this famous planes series. Corsair? P-38?

My wish is to see them do a Sabre,Ya right! like that would ever happen. ;)

I do too... Thats the reason that I will get 3 or 4... one to build straight away, and the others can wait till the aftermarket guys come along...