1/32 P-51D Tamiya

rafju

Shouldn´t we wait till at least somebody sees the plastic ?

Jozef

I guess my attempted sarcasm didnt translate too well in print form :rolleyes: Its Phils fault really. :fight:

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

I guess my attempted sarcasm didnt translate too well in print form :rolleyes: Its Phils fault really. :fight:

Aw! I thought we could have kept it going for longer than a couple of posts mate! :evil_laugh:

I definitely felt some bites coming! :lol:

I think you may be right............think this could be another Dragon or Trumpy disaster

They made a almost perfect Stang in Two smaller scales. Why the heck should they do an epic fail with this scale? The Box Art says nothing. Its not a blueprint.

I think we´re going to see the kit all of us Stang-Lovers have been waiting for for so long. A well engineered and mostly accurate Shake and Bake Mustang in 1/32 from Tamiya.

Hopefully it doesnt glow in the dark...

Liebe Grüße

Jerry

Edited by Skybouncer

They made a almost perfect Stang in Two smaller scales. Why the heck should they do an epic fail with this scale? The Box Art says nothing. Its not a blueprint.

I think we´re going to see the kit all of us Stang-Lovers have been waiting for for so long. A well enineered and mostly accurate Shake and Bake Mustang in 1/32 from Tamiya.

Hopefully it doesnt glow in the dark...

Liebe Grüße

Jerry

MAN...............................I REALLY need to work on getting my sarcasm across in writing.

THEN I need to work on getting the clarification of said sarcasm clarified.....................apparently:

I think you may be right............think this could be another Dragon or Trumpy disaster

Shouldn´t we wait till at least somebody sees the plastic ?

Jozef

Aw! I thought we could have kept it going for longer than a couple of posts mate! :evil_laugh:

I definitely felt some bites coming! :lol:

Soooooooo I guess I'll save my "humor" and my "joking" for when im actually speaking and not writing.l :rolleyes:

Brian

The only thing that will let this kit down will be the famous Tamiya thick decals. Just as well for the aftermarket guys.

So the $100 question is: Will we see panel lines on the wings or not? I say we will.

MAN...............................I REALLY need to work on getting my sarcasm across in writing.

THEN I need to work on getting the clarification of said sarcasm clarified.....................apparently:

Soooooooo I guess I'll save my "humor" and my "joking" for when im actually speaking and not writing.l :rolleyes:

Brian

Hi Brian

It may be my English which is far from being perfect. Anyway, hope to have opportunity to have a beer with you to have all straight out :rolleyes:

Jozef

Jozef

Hi Brian

It may be my English which is far from being perfect. Anyway, hope to have opportunity to have a beer with you to have all straight out :rolleyes:

Jozef

Jozef

:lol: I was just havin a bit O fun Jozef........no harm on any level. Maybe not the right place for sarcasm ::hmmm:

Personally my English is complete CRAP! You would think it would be better since I supposedly speak it Nativity. I will take you up on that beer though! :beer:

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

I might have missed it but was is the full retail price on this kit? The only price I have seen is around $94 from HLJ.

HLJ's order page for the Tamiya P-51 indicates that their 7840 Yen pre-order price represents a 20% discount, which puts the full retail price at 9800 Yen -- i.e., US$117.80 at today's exchange rate.

Charles Metz

HLJ's order page for the Tamiya P-51 indicates that their 7840 Yen pre-order price represents a 20% discount, which puts the full retail price at 9800 Yen -- i.e., US$117.80 at today's exchange rate.

Charles Metz

What makes a very nice price in Euro - 81.8, what is in fact less then Spit Mk.IX....

I will start to like Tamiya...

:lol: I was just havin a bit O fun Jozef........no harm on any level. Maybe not the right place for sarcasm ::hmmm:

Personally my English is complete CRAP! You would think it would be better since I supposedly speak it Nativity. I will take you up on that beer though! :beer:

Brian

Hi Brian.

Do not want to steel this topic so I would cut this by : if I am healthy and alive I come to Omaha on August 2 and want to stay for the entire Nats. See you then.

Jozef

Hi Brian.

Do not want to steel this topic so I would cut this by : if I am healthy and alive I come to Omaha on August 2 and want to stay for the entire Nats. See you then.

Jozef

Id LOVE to meet you and take you out for a beer in my home town! :D See you then Jozef! :speak_cool:

Apologies to all as I too will cut this short since its neither Tamiya nore P-5 realated.

cheers,

Brian

+ P-46

Edited by Out2gtcha