Heinkel 111 in 1/32 from Revell Germany this year.

oyoy5

tRIED TO SEND U A REPLY AS TO PLANS FOR THE p-61.u'ER MAILBOX IS FULL.Let me know if u wish the ID vac plans i have.

If the spectacularly inaccurate Combat Models Me 410 kit resembles those ID drawings, I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.

Charles Metz

Do you have accurate drawings of this plane in 1/32?

JR

Mushroom model magazine special # 6120 (Yellow series), has gobs of drawings; however I cannot attest to their accuracy, nor are they 1:32 scale. They could just be printed to the appropriate scale if need be however, by any competent printing business.

:evil_laugh:

If the spectacularly inaccurate Combat Models Me 410 kit resembles those ID drawings, I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.

Charles Metz

This is a chronic problem when dealing with a/c drawings. Which are correct? I was so happy to get really good ones for the P-51 series. The P-61 and Me410 are very interesting. Would be cool?

JR

Are there surviving Black Widows? Me 410s are preserved at Cosford and Silent Hill, err, Silver Hill :BANGHEAD2: Quarter scale drawings are inside the WWp book about that one.

I guess making wheel struts able to hold up that large chunk of resin is the major problem of large aircraft models. If I just remember the collapse of my long time ago build 72nd scale Airfix Widow... :evil_laugh:

Regards! - dutik

He111 Awesome!!!

Larry...wot the? Do I need to borrow the cipher book from the sig? Sheesh.... :frantic: :frantic:

JR,

tRIED TO SEND U A REPLY AS TO PLANS FOR THE p-61.u'ER MAILBOX IS FULL.Let me know if u wish the ID vac plans i have.Larry

Well I wont be buying one. Its not accurate. You can tell from the instructions that havent been printed yet that its not accurate. I would "rather eat broken glass" :frantic: :frantic: than build a Revell kit. They are capitalists, pure and simple. I had a VW Polo once and that was rubbish....