Heinkel 111 in 1/32 from Revell Germany this year.

oyoy5

Hi Guttorm, compliments of the season to you, the team and their families,

Just adding my pennies worth here, I bought the Revell Ju88 solely based on your detailed thread on the aircraft. You are so passionate about the aircraft and have provided so much detailed information I feel quite comfortable in building what will be an accurate model based on the kit and your additional advice. K

Keep up the great work and as Glen said, he like me, and I suspect many others, had nothing to add to what you have been saying so perhaps we need to more frequently acknowledge your input (and that of others) more often.

Take care and keep those words and info rolling,

Kind Regards

Brent

Wow ... a 1/32 HE111 in 2010, this is the logical follow on from the JU-88 and I agree to those who wrote, if Revell are listening ... you need to do a Do-17 next.

I'm in for a 1/32 HE111, but out of interest, what would the dimensions of this kit be? I'm looking ahead and starting to build a model display area for this scale, would love the physical 1/32 real time shelf space dimensions please.

Cheers.

Wow ... a 1/32 HE111 in 2010, this is the logical follow on from the JU-88 and I agree to those who wrote, if Revell are listening ... you need to do a Do-17 next.

I'm in for a 1/32 HE111, but out of interest, what would the dimensions of this kit be? I'm looking ahead and starting to build a model display area for this scale, would love the physical 1/32 real time shelf space dimensions please.

Cheers.

I believe close to 28" in span and a little over 20" in length in 1/32.

Mark H

When I spoke to the head of Revell AG at Telford this year he also added that there would be a new 'iconic' British aircraft in 1/32 for 2010!

Sorry folks, I couldn't get anymore info out of him, but it's nice to know that the He111 that he said was on his list seems to be coming true.

Wouldn't it be ironic if somehow they duplicated the E.E Lightning the same as happened to the Eurofighter Typhoon from Trumpeter in our scale.

I think my heart might stop if yet another Lightning came our way and yet again half the price and very likely a lot better shaped too.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to a large scale He111 for my collection. I'll have to check what the wingspan will be for my display shelf though!

Happy days!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe we have to look beyond WWII and even beyond the '50's? A Harrier perhaps? Or completely out-of-the-box, a Folland Gnat! Not an iconic aircraft, sure, but made famous by the Red Arrows! Who knows! I won't be surprised by anything they turn out! Who would've thought a 1/32 glider model?!

Or completely out-of-the-box, a Folland Gnat!

I'd love to see a Gnat in 1/32. Even thought about scratch building one! I recently saw photos of one that someone did scratch build in 1/32, but can't think where now.

Kev

I'd love to see a Gnat in 1/32. Even thought about scratch building one! I recently saw photos of one that someone did scratch build in 1/32, but can't think where now.

Kev

I'd love to see a Fouga Magister or SAAB J29 Tunnan, but until then, the 1/32 He 111 will have to do :rolleyes:

Kev

Wasn't that Saso who had some build shots here on this site?