Final%20pic12.JPG

Final%20pic13.JPG

Final%20pic14.JPG

Final%20pic15.JPG

Final%20pic16.JPG

Final%20pic17.JPG

Final%20pic18.JPG

Final%20pic19.JPG

As always I TRULY appreciate all the kind words and helpful advice throuout this build. It really gave me confidence and Ideas to forge ahead and get this ol girl knocked out!

Thanks again everyone!!

Cheers,

Brian

Mate, as I mentioned in our correspondance before, that looks stunning! The Griffon Spits have that combination of muscle and elegance that very few other a/c (if any) have ever been able to match.

I have booked marked your build, and when I get finished with the Tyhpoon, I may even give this one a go! Fantastic work.

Cheers,

Jeff M

Brisbane

OK, that almost was to much to take in one viewing .... :evil_laugh:

Brian,

I dont care how accruate or whatever it is or isnt, that thing is the freking bomb. You should be very very proud. Now , please send it to me so I can put it in my case with my one finished model for the year . :piliot:

Seriously, outstanding work and I hope your next one comes out that well too!

Paul

Thanks soooo much you guys! I am really happy with the way she turned out and you guys are tooooo kind cause there is some stuff on LSP that has compltely BLOWN my mind.............However, looking at my own pics, I just realized I never put the painted tire/wheel alignment marks on the MC resin wheels!

Hmmmm I wonder if there is a way to get those on now without breaking something; probably not.............but I might try anyway! LOL

Cheers and thanks again......

Brian