PCM/RB Productions Mk XIV Spitfire

Out2gtcha

Thanks again all...........especially cause of the caliber of work done here on LSP is usually of the HIGHEST quality.....so I really do take it as a high compliment coming from fellow LSPers!

Special thanks goes out to Eli Raphael @ Zotz decals, for his very thin & easy to apply late mark Spit Iron Hand decals and also a special thanks to Radu Brinzan for his lovely Mk XIV conversion as well as his beautiful and easy to use Sutton harnesses.

Thanks guys!

Cheers,

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again all................I have finally added the tire/rim alignment marks on the MC wheels, so she is "officially done" now. I'm taking her over to our local IPMS Fort Crook chapters regional event "OMACRON IV" on Saturday, so wish me luck, and thanks again for all the encouraging words guys!

Cheers,

Brian

Brian,

That is one beautiful Spit! I followed your build step by step and your patience trully paid big dividends.

Good luck in the show and count on bringing home some hardware!

Rocky

OK Brian,don't keep us hangin'...how did the show go today?

Im wakin up early to take the Bear and the Spit down to the Show on Sat morning........well I guess technically THIS morning as its now 3 AM. Nights are kinda killin me in that aspect.........

Im takin the digital camera so Ill hopefully have lots to take pics of. This isnt a national show of any kind but usually has a pretty good turnout.

Ill take pics and post them this weekend........

Cheers,

Brian

Some results from Omacon 2010:

(Just the 1/32 aircraft categories to keep the relevance)

1/32 Jet - (Kind of sad here as there were only 3 total craft in this category and 2 were basically totally non-show winning models IMHO)

Im only showing the 1st Place A-7 Corsair II as the 2nd place Harrier (with a TOOTHPICK holding up the entire wing with ordinance attached to show Pegasus detail) (WTF??? :BANGHEAD2: ) and the 3rd place F-15 (with some sort of hanger rash that no modeler....except this guy obviously.......would ever enter into a competition without fixing - pic #3) can be seen in the background....toothpick and all..... and that's about all of a look that one needs.

DSC00701.JPG

DSC00713.JPG

Oooops...

DSC00711.JPG

1/32 Prop

3rd Place

DSC00695.JPG

2nd Place

DSC00700.JPG

1st Place

:whistle:

DSC00716.JPG