New Dragon Me-110C in 1/32...

Rato

Maybe this old news to you, but I'm wondering, with Revell Ju-88, plus the usual stash, where I will sleep?

dragon_04_of_28.jpg

dragon_05_of_28.jpg

Just hope they don`t fool it with rivets this time...

And talking about the Ju-88, here`s a pic of a test shot at Nurnberg Model show:

Revell_32_01.jpg

Prepare you wallets.

2008 Kit of the Year is going to be Very interesting!

where I will sleep?

:rolleyes:

May the Gods of plastic hear your words.... Is there something we should sacrifice here?

My credit card is already looking very sad, perhaps I could start with that...

NEVER!

My wife is going to kill me... but, I'll have a lot of cool kits!

I'm sure you've already got a lot of cool kits... well, Thunderbolts anyway.

I'm glad I decided to delay building some of my old Revell dinosaurs. This might just cut down on some of the work I would otherwise have had to do.

Model on guys

:rolleyes: Holy crap!!! My wife is going to kill me... but, I'll have a lot of cool kits! B)

What a great estate it will be.

Well, there is still something left to the one with over 10.000 models discussed over about a year ago. BUT with a little effort and few more such years like this .....

God bless you guys at Revell, Dragon, Trumpeter, Hasegawa .......... because you bring so much joy in our hearts

Jozef

OK this year is shaping up to be a vintage one .. Hasagawa P-40e , woo hoo.. £25 or so , crisp moulding and accurate .. woo pee ...as for the rest , man we are being spoiled ....!

(as for the year of big scale kits , anone catch the announcement of a 1/144th Bismark - 5 ft 92 , 1.6M or so - man that's seriously big model making!)

BOO! Hiss! Throw the bums out!

Phooey!

Another Me-110 (Revell has had one out for 40+ years)

Another P-40E (Revell has had one out for 40+ years)

Another phooey.

Double phooey.

How about airplanes we do not have already?

I applaud Revell for their upcomming 1/32 Ju-88.

I applaud Trumpeter for all the new 1/32 kits they are coming out with. Like the F8F, etc. Wonderful company!!

I applaud Roden for all the new 1/32 WW1 kits they are bringing out.

I applaud Special Hobby for all the new 1/32 kits they are bringing out.

I applaud Pacific Coast Models for all the new 1/32 kits they are bringing out.

I applaud Hobbycraft for all the new 1/32 kits they are bringing out.

I support these companies by buying their products as soon as they hit the market.

But,

I drop my pants and take a dump on Dragon for bringing out the 1/32 P-51 and the Me-110

I drop my pants and take a dump on Hasegawa for bringing out the 1/32 P-40E. Although I will admit it is refreshing to see them bringing out a plane that was not a WW2 German crate. I didn't know they had it in them.

There are just too many planes that have not yet been produced as injection molded kits in 1/32 for me to see Dragon's and Hasegawa's new efforts as anything but just plain stupid. A bunch of unimaginative slugs. Pure corporate material. A hearty Bronx cheer to them. Brrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! :angry: