Oh, oh, new Reskit Update with Jammers and Rotors

Bill Cross

Woke up this AM to find out those clever bastards at Ukraine's Reskit have launched new goodies like a replacement nose cone for the Trumpy Thud, a new rotor for the ICM Tarhe (folded or open), and MJ-1A/B/C Jammers for loading ordnance.

https://reskit-models.com/scale-plastic-model-kits/new-releases

They are the Aires of the 2020s!

I'm really wondering if and when they will decrease the pace of releases! And if they ever do it, is it before or after having crushed all their competitors?

Considering what is going on in this country this is simply unbelievable! :blink:

2 hours ago, Zola25 said:

I have really been looking forward to their Mirage 2000 two-seater cockpit. That just looks incredible..

The Tarhe rotor hub looks amazing too..

I just realized I have a two holer Mirage too, and your right, both those pit sets look wonderful!

27 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

I just realized I have a two holer Mirage too, and your right, both those pit sets look wonderful!

I just ordered the detailed version without the 3D decals

Edited by Zola25

There are several pages of new ResKit stuff.

May order direct this time as I "need" the USAF/FMS F-4E outer wing pylons, along with the 'early' c/l tank (shame there's no blunt rear cap for IDF/AF versions of that), and wing tanks and another two sets of inboard MAU-12 wing pylons for a C and E.  These pylons are real game changers, featuring critical ventral detail and exquisite decal stencils.

Still awaiting the 1:32 A-7E inlet, wells and canopy/cockpit - allegedly in development. That's going to cost a very pretty penny so I'm glad to be having a bit of a holiday to catch up with necessary Phantom II and Thud gear.

It's the finesse of ResKit that really puts everything on another level.  

Tony 

1 hour ago, Tony T said:

It's the finesse of ResKit that really puts everything on another level.  

Tony 

What I really like as well is that all their stuff just fits into the kit it was intended for - without much effort. They have really changed the game compared to the resin companies like Aires.

Don´t get me wrong, I love a lot of the stuff from Aires and the likes, but 3D printing just allows for much more precision.

I hope we will see much more stuff in the area of Landing Gears, Wheel Wells and Cockpits for jets in the future.

/Niels

Got to say I don't miss the Aires dust piles when "persuading" the pieces to fit 

I'm sure I also saw a 1/32 F-105 Intake and wheel well assembly also in development. If that does see the light of day I'm going on a safari to the loft to find my 105, last seen sometime the early 2000s!

Edited by Scotsman

On 2/16/2024 at 6:55 PM, Neo said:

Yeah they are making so much good stuff.

Just saw their 1/48 a-7 intake kit 1/32 is probably not far behind. 

ResKit need to tackle the cockpit/canopy/windshield of the "squashed" Trumpeter A-7D/E in 1:32.

Then I'll buy the whole package from them. It's not going to be cheap: probably £200 of ResKit gear to correct and enhance a £100 Trumpeter offering.

But the Trumpeter wing's okay — with ResKit pylons added.

Tony 

On 2/17/2024 at 3:02 PM, Tony T said:

ResKit need to tackle the cockpit/canopy/windshield of the "squashed" Trumpeter A-7D/E in 1:32.

It's in the works from what I have heard.

On 2/15/2024 at 1:16 PM, Out2gtcha said:

That Tarhe main rotor set looks wonderful.

Ordered. Now I can build the thing, though Screaming Toad Models is apparently doing a full cockpit upgrade.... :wub: