Messerschmitt Bf-109-G, Erich Hartmann - Finished

Dpgsbody55

On 1/12/2024 at 12:53 AM, dennismcc said:

Looks superb to my Luftwaffe ignorant eyes, as other have said the ZM kits look ever so daunting but you have made a fine job of it.

Must try one one day.

Cheers

Dennis

Thanks Dennis.  I can strongly recommend them, especially the latest kits.  Once you actually start the build process, they're not the challenge they might look in the box.  Just make sure you read the instructions carefully.  They're full of little notes and hints to help you.

On 1/12/2024 at 9:34 AM, BradG said:

Great work mate, I will add you to the gallery.

Thanks Brad. :thumbsup:

23 hours ago, Modelboy said:

Absolutely nothing I can add to whats already been said to a beautiful build. Good for you. 

Thanks ModelBoy.  It was a fun build, but looking at it now, I can see things I should have done.  Isn't that always the way?? :rolleyes: 

:hi: also.  You'll find this a fun, helpful and informative place to be.

Cheers,

Michael

On 1/14/2024 at 4:45 AM, mywifehatesmodels said:

Just catching up here. WOW! Looks great! I'm also surprised how quickly you got it all together.

:goodjob:

John

Thanks a lot.  Z-M kits look difficult when you open the box, but they go together very well and are a pleasure to build.

On 1/14/2024 at 7:06 AM, Out2gtcha said:

Exemplary work Michael!

Really seems like a nice kit, and you've done a wonderful job with it.

Yes, it is an excellent kit and thank you for the compliment.  The only problem is that as soon as I finished it, I though "Why didn't I add those cables on the side of the engine??  And why didn't I put the injector pump pipes in too???"  I'm sure others can relate, so I'm now thinking about another. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, R Palimaka said:

Just catching up too, it was a great build to follow. Superb finish Michael! 

Thank you.  I try to make these informative, and it was a great build too.  I'll have to do their 190 this year.  Some brass gun barrels and pitot arrived for that this morning. :D

Cheers,

Michael

On 1/21/2024 at 5:28 PM, Gazzas said:

Wow!  Well done!  Love to see the pilot figure done as well.

I may add some figures to the display later.  As for this pilot figure, I'm guessing he posed for this after the party.  He won't stand up on his own....  :lol:

Cheers,

Michael