Super Scale / Microscale - Complete list?

Roy Noras

• 2 weeks later...

Answer from Microscale:

Dear Roy:

Thank you for your email. There is no such list, as the company has gone through a couple of different owners and iterations in the 90+ years it’s been in existence. I’m very sorry.

Best regards,

Theresa Monroe

Microscale Order Desk

Great news, Thierry

I'm only interested what's been issued in 1/32 scale. Since I recently found a couple of sheets on subjects I didn't knew existed in "my" scale, I therefore got very interested in finding out what else I might have missed ;-).

(-: Roy

Actually nothing special for the time being. I just try to get an overview of what has been produced in the 1:32 scale.

When I start a new project it has been nice to know if there could be some nice decals out there.

(-: Roy

Actually, Microscale and Superscale released more than... 200 1/32 sheets since 1976! :blink:

I had a look on my old laptop and found some partial lists. I have tables with all the references from 32001 to 32070 and half of the ones between 32071 & 32140 as well as two thirds of the ones between 32200 & 32265. So, after gathering everything in a xls file it looks around 60 references are still missing BUT I know I should have other ones elsewhere!

So, if you give me a little bit of additional time, I hope I should be able to find back most if not all of them!

I think this should be interesting for many other modellers  but the main question is how to post the contents of such Excel files on LSP in a user-friendly format...?!?