Wingleader You Tube Shorts

Bob MDC

Yep, they’re good to watch. Mark also made one of his flight in the twin-seat Hurricane with some excellent footage, brings back very happy memories. He has also recently confirmed to me that their next profile book release will be of the Avro Anson Mk 1, not far away apparently! 

Edited by mozart

19 hours ago, Pete Roberts said:

A very innovative way of covering subjects that are probably too brief to allow a book, or are of a format that doesn’t suit publication.

Loving the work these guys are doing. Generally high quality and accurate research, excellent products.

They are great aren’t they.

On 9/23/2023 at 2:25 PM, europapete said:

Hey Max, ask Mark to do a book on the Wellington please :thumbsup:

Although we’re in email contact Pete, alas I have zero influence with Mark! I would have thought though that a Wellington profile book must be very likely especially since they have already done the Manchester, Lancaster x2 and Stirling x2. The good old Wimpey is a glaring omission.

Edited by mozart

On 9/19/2023 at 11:37 PM, LSP_Ron said:

Some may find this [video re designations: Bf 109 vs Me 109] very interesting, I did....

Yes, interesting indeed.  I've always been in the "Bf" camp myself, but perhaps it's time to rethink?  That does raise a slight problem though: others may know more, but I believe there was a Bf 163, which was a very different aircraft - a twin-piston-engined type - to the well-known Me 163.

Fascinating.

22 hours ago, mozart said:

I would have thought though that a Wellington profile book must be very likely especially since they have already done the Manchester, Lancaster x2 and Stirling x2. The good old Wimpey is a glaring omission.

Indeed, then all we need is a 1:32 Wellington to build. :piliot:

Edited by MikeC