Flying Start Models Ceasing Trading

wunwinglow

Hi Folks, after a lot of soul-searching, I have decided to shut down my Flying Start Models range. I closed the web site yesterday, got in a whole digital mess which I am grateful for Ionos for sorting out, but I am not accepting any more orders from now on. As some of you know, life at Perry Hall has been a bit jam-packed recently, and I no longer have the time to devote to the range; indeed, haven't for quite a while!

Thanks to everyone who bought products from me, I hope you enjoyed using them, which is the object of the exercise! I have a deal of family issues to sort out over the coming months, but I am hoping to finally have some time soon for my own hobby projects, which of course continue to pile up in my head! Who knows, I might even finish that Swordfish!

Thanks again,

Tim Perry

I am sorry to hear that Tim, it is such a shame you didn't get to establish yourself and bring your unique and considerable skills to bear on the hobby in a big way

I hope to catch up at Telford and have a good chin wag and hope all goes well for you

Kind regards my friend

Peter

On 9/5/2023 at 7:46 AM, airscale said:

I am sorry to hear that Tim, it is such a shame you didn't get to establish yourself and bring your unique and considerable skills to bear on the hobby in a big way

I hope to catch up at Telford and have a good chin wag and hope all goes well for you

Kind regards my friend

Peter

Thanks Peter, will certainly be at Telford, all being well, see you there!

On 9/5/2023 at 6:01 PM, Stevepd said:

What a gentleman of the hobby. I've purchased from you and was very lucky to get a F3 conversion giveaway. It's the right thing to do as life's too short. However please return the moment you can.

Steve.

Thank you Steve, :blush:, I'll hopefully be posting a few more posts on my own projects!