Product Update 28 September - F4U-2 radar conversion w/ 3D printed parts NOW AVAILABLE!!!

BiggTim

1 hour ago, BiggTim said:

Sorry guys - slight delay again. My QC guy found a discrepancy in one of the small parts, and I need to re-master it. Thanks for your patience! I will keep you posted.

T

No problem take whatever time is required, at least you have a QC guy and it sounds as though he's doing his job. I know some big companies that could use better QCing, but I won't mention any names. Ya know it'll be alright.

On 7/17/2023 at 12:51 PM, BiggTim said:

I finally have had some success in making the AT-4 antennas for the -2 conversion, so it is now almost complete. The last hurdle is taking photos for, and compiling, a good set of instructions, which I plan to do this weekend. I'll also cast up a half dozen sets and have them ready to go. I will post here when they are ready to ship out.

20230716_154157.jpg

NASM-A19740248002cp01.jpg

Wow, those look EXACTLY like the ones on early MiGs!

• 2 weeks later...

It's finally ready! Here is a link to the instructions, please email me if you want one at bnbresindesign@gmail.com. Cost is 22 USD plus shipping. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M9pMx27GIi-XLGdyY2gBcb9uO1UG0zHs/view?usp=sharing

Please allow a week or so for me to get everything cast and shipped (some of these parts are very tough to do!).

Teaser photo:

20230812-112134.jpg

Edited by BiggTim

• BiggTim changed the title to F4U-2 radar conversion NOW AVAILABLE for order!!!
53 minutes ago, Aptivaboy said:

Apologies  for coming to this late. How can I order???? TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

7 hours ago, BiggTim said:

It's finally ready! Here is a link to the instructions, please email me if you want one at bnbresindesign@gmail.com. Cost is 22 USD plus shipping. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M9pMx27GIi-XLGdyY2gBcb9uO1UG0zHs/view?usp=sharing

Please allow a week or so for me to get everything cast and shipped (some of these parts are very tough to do!).

Teaser photo:

20230812-112134.jpg