DayGlo Models 1/32 SIAI Marchetti SF-260 released

Kagemusha

Here's the announcement text posted on Facebook:

Good morning to all the modelling enthusiast, DayGlo Models is proud to officially present its latest effort: the SIAI Marchetti SF-260 resin craft kit in 1/32 scale.
Kit consisting of 99 pieces, of which 3 in transparent resin and 2 in Vac-U-Form and other very small particular items printed with modern 3D techniques.
The decals, printed by the prestigious and well-known Cartograf, allow the choice of one of the three departments that they used, and still use, the legendary SIAI trainer, meaning the Multimotori School, the 70th Stormo and the Experimental Department.
In the kit, in addition to the transparent roof, there are resin masters for both the coat and the windshield, to enable a correct and easier cutting of the transparent parts.
Obviously it’s not an easy kit, assembly requires knowledge of epoxy or cyanoacrylic adhesives, as well as the treatment of parts printed in resin, however we have put a lot of effort to offer a product, although handmade, the best plice as possible.
For more information, please write directly to:
dayglomodels@yahoo.com
Thank you for your attention, happy modelling to everyone.

Kev

44 minutes ago, Landrotten Highlander said:

I sent them an email and they came back with a price of €145.00 + shipping.

I'm relieved my memory isn't failing me, they also stated their intention to release a Belgian version, and parts for foreign operators, though nothing more specific than that.