KopeckyScaleModels

CruZz

Hello John!

Thank you very much for kind words.

Shipping time depends on some kind of chance... Packages goes 2 weeks worldwide sometimes, sometimes 4-5 weeks. :-(

It probably depends on the customs department, because I have to write a customs declaration for all shipments outside the EU.

Very nice parts! I will order those for sure!

Please don´t forget the old 16S210 AIM-9 launchers for and -16. Those, who are owning a Tamiya 1:32 Thunderbirds F-16C Block 25/32 kit would need those to build a camouflaged line jet.

Jan - A quick question for you.  In the image above of the rail (and I realize that it's just a drawing, so it may not reflect reality), it looks like the inner edge of the rail is part of the casting block.  Is there a way to make the rail more set apart from the casting block so that it is easier to remove and easier to clean up?

Thanks,

Chris

Hello everybody. We have a problem. Ceska Posta the company what transporting our packages stops delivering to Australia for few weeks (I don´´ t know for how long exactly) because of lack of transport capacity. I hope situation be better very soon but can´t tell you when. So please be patient or make your order later. I will let you all be informed. Thank you very much.