JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Tomcatfreak said:

I just realized, that the current Viggen kit thats just delivered is almost a complete different Viggen variant with new weapons... #### I missed it :( I have 2 kits of the first variant...

Are you looking to trade?

11 minutes ago, Scotsman said:

Haven't heard or indeed  received anything yet :(

I must admit I am a little concerned that they have not released any information on the boxart or decal options  - or anything on their facebook page in quite a while

They usually answer emails pretty quickly so I have sent them one..

/Niels

I guess I must be quite down the Viggen line as I did not place an early order. I didn't ask yet but yesterday I received their monthly update about the 1/48 Neptune project so I assume all should be fine on their side. I'd wonder a few years ago but now I'm used to how they work therefore not concerned. 

I just received a reply form JetMads this morning - everything is all fine on their side. They started shipping the AJ37 Viggen`s as planned on September 8 (Apparently I am only #272 so mine will ship early November - no rush, I have plenty of stuff to do).

They have made a deliberate decision not to release their boxart and decal sheets on facebook anymore because of some misuse of their images related to earlier models. Too bad  - it really helps to build the excitement and anticipation for the release

They did however share a low resolution image of the decal sheet for the AJ37 in their reply to me and there should be some really nice versions on there. Out of respect of their decision not to post it, I will not share it here but I can confirm it does exist ;)

Whats even better - they may have some exciting news to share on the Draken soon..

/Niels 

Thank you  for that ,

May I ask a small favour could you confirm if there are there any options on the decal sheet that DONOT use the Fields and Forrest scheme - I don't think I could take another 3 months of masking , painting and despair again  :blowup:

1 hour ago, Zola25 said:

Whats even better - they may have some exciting news to share on the Draken soon..

That's the one I'm waiting for! (Sure could use the new box art for our Kit Database, though...)

Kev